DOS Gamer US @apriumo

Search For :
Search for all Words
Match any of the words

Search Group :

Don't have an account ? Register

Forgot Password?

Favlist to be replaced by My Collections

Home · Groups · Suggest · Favlist to be replaced by My Collections

DOS Gamer Group Message

CyberAxe 887
DOS Gamer Staff
Location: Ukraine
Member Since: 5th May 2000

Posted - Tuesday, 28th March 2023 - 14:34
Favlist will soon be depreciated, in favour of the superior, my collections system.
All users will current favlists, will gain a default/untitled private list which will contain any existing favlists prior to the service being retired.
Also the favicon menu link will be changed to my collections, an �add to collections� link (with drop down for multiple lists) will be available on all games pages.

Reply to Favlist to be replaced by My Collections

You need to log in to post a reply.